Delivery & Shipping Information

Shipping And Handling

 

All UK orders over £4.00 with be shipped free of charge, Orders less than £4.00 cost £1 to ship .The Postage and Packaging cost includes the cost of all envelopes supplied and is not simply the cost of a stamp. 

 

Orders recieved to be posted abroad will be sent via airmail.

 

To European Countries charges are:

 

£0.01 up to £2.49 - £1.75

£2.50 up to £9.99 - £3.99

£10.00 up to £19.99 - £4.99

£20.00 up to £29.99 - £5.99

£30.00 up tp £49.99 - £7.99

£50.00 up to £99.99 - £12.99

£100.00 up to £299.99 - £39.99

£300.00 up to £999.99 - £69.99

 

To the rest of the World charges are:

 

£0.01 up to £0.99 - £1.99

£1.00 up to £4.99 - £3.99

£5.00 up to £9.99 - £7.95

£10.00 up to £19.99 - £9.95

£20.00 up to £29.99 - £12.95

£30.00 up to £39.99 - £14.95

£40.00 up to £49.99 - £18.95

£50.00 up to £99.99 - £26.95

£100.00 up to £199.99 - £40.00

£200.00 up to £299.00 - £60.00

£300.00 up to £1000.00 - £100.00

 

Delivery Schedule

 

Orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday are sent the same day (Courier service before 2pm) .

 

Orders placed after 3pm Monday - Thursday are sent the following day.

 

Orders placed after 3pm Friday are sent the following Monday.

 

Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are sent folllowing Monday.

 

The Royal Mail advise that 90% of First Class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 5 days.

 

General despatch information

 

Please note:

  • The despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.
  • Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode. It sounds simple, but many people forget to add it!
  • You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail’s handy postcode finder www.royalmail.com
  • If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we are not liable for any items which are not received.

 

We do recommend that you allow enough time for your cards to arrive as First Class post does not mean next day delivery. We offer a next day delivery service, if you reqiure a price for this service please contact our customer service team: sales@cardsforeveryone.co.uk .   

 

If your order has not arrived after five days contact us. We would rather send a replacement card than leave you dissappointed.

 

Our own recommendation based on the high volume of Christmas postage is that, during December you should allow at least 7 working days for your order to arrive, unless you use the Special Delivery Service. It is better for a order to arrive a few days early

than one day late.

 

Second Class Mail - Last Posting Date  Tuesday 18th December, 2018

First Class Mail - Last Posting Date Thursday 20th December, 2018 

Recommended posting date for International:

Tuesday 4th December - Africa, Middle East, Australia

Friday 7th December - Eastern Europe

Saturday 8th December - Caribbran, Central and Soth America